Measures implemented by the structure to ensure the safety of guests
- Body temperature detection: only guests without fever (temperature below 37.5 ° C) are accepted.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the rooms with particular regard to the common areas.
- Wide availability of hand sanitizers in the common areas and possibility of having protective devices (gloves and surgical masks) on request at the reception.
- Keys disinfection at each guest change.
- On request, it is possible not to let service staff enter the rooms for the period of stay.
- Breakfast served exclusively by the staff without the possibility of self-service buffet, with a distance between the seats of more than one meter, availability of large outdoor area.
- Possibility to have breakfast service in the room or on the private patio with no extra charge.
- Periodic natural ventilation throughout the day and scrupulous hygiene of air conditioning devices.
Information on measures to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19 by the Emilia Romagna Region
To protect the health of the people inside this location and ensure the health of the environment, please note that:
- you must stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other fu symptoms and in that case you must call your doctor or pediatrician;
- you must remain at home if you have been in contact with people positive for the virus in the previous 14 days;
- you cannot stay in the structure if you have Covid-19 symptoms (symptoms of flue, fever, etc.) and you must declare it immediately;
- you cannot stay in the structure if you are in the same room as someone with Covid-19 symptoms;
- due to the prescribed safety distances, only people from the same family or people who are not subjected to the rules of interpersonal distancing are allowed to be hosted in the same room;
- you must respect all hygienic provisions provided by the competent Authorities and by this company, such as respecting the distance of one meter from each other, wearing a mask when necessary, frequent hands hygiene.